Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year !!!!

My dear readers,

I hope you all had good time during the Holidays. I wish you all a happy new year, or "une bonne année" as we say here in France. I wish all your dreams comes true for this new year and that 2012 will be rich of new music stuff :)

I also would like to take the occasion to thank you. I've started the blog for 2 months and I'm still surprised to see the number of people who check it out everyday from as many different countries. The blog has counted 1054 pageviews just for the month of december (477 in november). It's crazy !!! It's thanks to you so I'm very thankful for that. Thank you so much !!!!!!!!!!!! 

For 2012, I'll continue to publish regularly blogs about music I like, artists you can have suggested me ... I would love to learn more about you dear readers, who you are, which artists you liked.... You can still talk with me on twitter (https://twitter.com/indie_discovery) or facebook (http://www.facebook.com/theindiediscovery).

xox

Emilie, The Indie Discovery

No comments:

Post a Comment