Sunday, February 12, 2012

R.I.P Whitney

I couldn't believe it this morning when I woke up and heard this sad news : Whitney Houston died.


Once again we have lost an amazing artist. Is it a destiny for legends of music to died young ? Whitney had one of the most beautiful voice on this planet. She was also a beautiful woman and a great actress.

Few days ago, I told you I gonna start a love song series for Valentine's Day. So to pay tribute to Whitney Houston, I have selected some of her most beautiful love songs.

R.I.P Whitney. We'll miss your talent.

Whitney Houston - "I will always love you"



Whitney Houston - "I have nothing"



Whitney Houston - "All the man than I need"



Whitney Houston - "Why does it hurt so bad"



Whitney Houston - "I look to you"

No comments:

Post a Comment