Sunday, February 5, 2012

Some news !!!


Hey everybody !


I hope you're all doing well and that you had a great weekend. Maybe you had some snow like here in France.


From now, I gonna do a poll each week to know who was the artist you have prefered during that week.   The poll is on the top right of the blog. You can vote for one artist only. Maybe I will also do one to know the best artist of the month with the winners of each week.


Otherwise Valentines Day is coming. So to celebrate all the lovers here, I gonna do a special week of love songs like I did for christmas. I'll try to find the best love songs written by indie artists for you guys. You can also send me all your suggestions through the blog, e-mail, twitter or facebook !!! Suggestions are welcome ;)


I wish you all a great week !


Emilie, The Indie Discovery

No comments:

Post a Comment