Saturday, June 2, 2012

Wayward Daughter

Wayward Daughter is a band from Hertfordshire/London in England and made up of Lydia McAllister (singer) and Becky East (guitar) . I found out these 2 girls on youtube this week. I don't remember how I found them but I've been quickly became addicted to their sound.


Unfortunately I can't tell you a lot of things about Wayward Daughter. Lydia is a singer-songwriter. Her gorgeous voice has something special that captivate the listener. Becky is also a songwriter but also, above all a talented guitarist.

Check out their youtube chanel, they've done a lot of great original and cover songs. They now have 4 tracks available on itunes here : http://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/live-acoustic-single/id50956245

Wayward Daughter - "One Three One"


Wayward Daughter - "Hello Sanity"


Wayward Daughter - "For The Keeping"


Wayward Daughter - "What I Have Done"



No comments:

Post a Comment