Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Just Some News ...


Hey Guys !

I hope you're all doing well. I'm sorry for not having posting a lot of things about new artists lately. I've been quite busy with my work and everything. I gonna have a crazy year at work, which mean less time for the blog. But don't worry, I will try to post about new artists as often as I can.

I've received many emails from great artists or from people who work with them. These artists are amazing and I can't wait to told you about them !

Moreover, I will start a new music series soon. As you may have seen, most of the artists featured on the blog are from the USA. It's not because I don't like artists from other countries, but rather because my main sources to find new music are in the US. Lately, Ida Gard made me know great artists from her country, Danemark. So it gave me an idea and I've decided to make a special week about artists from a country in particular from time to time. The first edition will be a danish edition. Then I'll probably do another one about scottish artists. If you want to share with us the music of great indie artists from your country, you can send me an email at theindiediscovery@gmail.com.

Also, in a bit more than one month, The Indie Discovery will have one year. The time has gone so fast ... and you've been amazing supporters. I'm looking for an idea to celebrate it. Any ideas ?

xo

Emilie
The Indie Discovery

No comments:

Post a Comment