If you are a faithful reader of this blog, you certainly know the Nashville jazz/pop duo Sarah & Lindsay and their 12in12 project.
Sarah and Lindsay are thrilled to announce the release of their debut EP, “Let’s Call it Love,” on Wednesday, December 12, 2012. This EP will feature six songs chosen among the twelve songs written as part of Sarah & Lindsay’s 12in12 Project. The album will be available for download on iTunes and physical copies can be ordered on CDBaby.com.
To celebrate the release, the girls have planned 5 shows in the USA :
- 12/7/2012 – Gloucester, Va., Short Lane Ice Cream Company – 3:00 p.m. (EST)
- 12/7/2012 – Gloucester, Va., The 2nd Annual Most Funnest Christmas Benefit – 7:45 p.m. (EST)
- 12/8/2012 – New York, N.Y., Googie’s Lounge above the Living Room – 8:30 p.m. (EST)
- 12/9/2012 – Kutztown, Pa., The Independent Space – 7:00 p.m. (EST)
- 12/12/2012 – Nashville, Tenn., Noteable Blends – 7:00 p.m. (CST)
So if you live near this venues, be sure to not miss these performances ! I promise you, you won't regret it!
“12in12 is hitting the road!” said Williams. “The tour and CD Release party are our way of celebrating with all of our friends, family and fans who have supported us this year…a nice chance to visit with everyone and say thank you.”
For more information, visit http://sarahandlindsay.tumblr.com/ or http://www.facebook.com/sarahandlindsay