Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Songs Series II : Christmas Time With The Anna Johnson Band

Christmas is in 12 days so it's time to create a good christmas atmosphere with great christmas songs, covers or originals, by talented indie artists. Tonight I gonna start this 2nd edition of the christmas songs series with the Anna Johnson Band and their album "Christmastime"


"Chrsitmastime" is the first Christmas album Anna Johnson has made. It's a great album is enhanced by Anna and Julia's beautiful voices. The album features 2 entirely original songs, 1 remake of a more obscure hymn called "I Wonder As I Wander", 5 Anna Johnson Band arrangements of familiar holiday favorites, a party track, and a funny little bonus at the end. You can buy it on itunes, spotify or Anna Johnson's website.

Anna Johnson - "I Wonder As I Wander"


Anna Johnson - "Gloria"


Anna Johnson - "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas"


Anna Johnson - "Christmastime"

No comments:

Post a Comment