Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Ida Gard - "My Two Feet" Official Video !!!

Some months ago, I told you about a great danish singer-songwriter Ida Gard. She has recently won The Independent Music Award's vox pop in the pop category with her album "Knees, Feet & The Parts We Don't Speak Of". 


Talking about this album, Ida has released a new official video for the second single of "Knees, Feet & The Parts We Don't Speak Of" called "My Two Feet".


You can still buy this album on itunes, spotify or TDC Play. To celebrate this new video, you can download for free "My Two Feet" on Ida's facebook page !

Moreover, if you live in Denmark Ida has several upcoming shows. 


If you're hesitating to go to see Ida performing, here's an acoustic video of "My Two Feet" recorded for allinmusic.tv which should finished to convince you that you will see a amazing show. You can watch it here : http://vimeo.com/47506637

For my american readers, Ida should spent the last three month of the year in New York so check out her website and stay tune for maybe some upcoming shows in your country.

No comments:

Post a Comment