Sunday, September 30, 2012

Danish Special : Echo Me

*All the artists for this danish special week were kindly suggested by the amazing Ida Gard

Echo Me is headed by the danish singer-songwriter Jesper Madsen. He’s been writing songs since the age of 10, starting of “borrowing” lyrics from artists found in his parents’ collection.


Echo Me has released a triple EP on January 30th, 2012 with Nelson Can and The Freudian Slip.

Echo Me has signed with Für Records, who will release the debut "Echo Me" in Denmark, Germany, Schwitzerland and Austria. This album contains 10 pop/rock songs whom the catchy single "Left From The Fire".

Echo Me - "The Memory"


Echo Me - "Left From The Fire"


Echo Me - "1-2-3"



Echo Me - "I Don't Care Anymore"




1 comment:

  1. I drop a leave a response whenever I like a article on a website or if I have something to contribute
    to the discussion. Usually it's caused by the sincerness communicated in the post I read.
    And on this article "Danish Special : Echo Me". I was actually excited
    enough to post a comment :-P I actually do have a few questions
    for you if you do not mind. Could it be only me or does it give
    the impression like some of these remarks appear like they are left by brain dead individuals?

    :-P And, if you are writing on additional online social sites, I would like to
    follow you. Could you make a list every one of your communal pages like your linkedin profile,
    Facebook page or twitter feed?

    wouldn't ()

    ReplyDelete