Friday, November 2, 2012

News about Anna Johnson, In My Coma, Jc Villafan & Yaryn Choi

Anna Johnson has released her first holiday album called "Christmastime" which will be available on November 13th on itunes and on Anna's website. The album features 2 entirely original songs, 1 remake of a more obscure hymn called "I Wonder As I Wander", 5 Anna Johnson Band arrangements of familiar holiday favorites, a party track, and a funny little bonus at the end. Every copy sold through her website will be personalized and hand-signed upon order!


This promo video will definitely convince you to buy this album. The songs are beautiful and give a foretaste of the holiday season.

The band In My Coma has released an official video for their song "Dreamers". You can find this song in their debut album "Magnets & Miracles" which is available on itunes.


Jc Villafan's debut EP "Sweet Time" is now available on itunes. Also his european tour gonna start on wednesday. Check out the previous posts about Jc Villafan to find each tour dates. I'll see him performing next week, so I'll try to bring you pictures and maybe videos as well.


Do you remember this young girl who did a great cover of the song "Stay" by Sara Bareilles ? Yaryn has recorded her first orginal song called "Fight".


This great song foretells other great news songs to discover soon I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment