Saturday, August 31, 2013

Kristyna Myles is back with "The Paris Match"

Kristyna Myles, the singer-songwriter hailing from Manchester, will release her new single "The Paris Match" on September, 9th. This song was originaly released by the band The Style Council", and moreover September, 9th will mark the 30th year anniversary of its original release.


I must admit that I didn't know the original version of "Paris Match" before. I've listened to it quite recently. However, I think Kristyna really bring something more to that song.

I've had the chance to discover this song live few moths ago when I went to see Kristyna performing at No Man's Land in Villeurbanne. She sang that song only accompagnied by Ben Williams on guitar. It was a beautiful and magical moment. As I know it's sometimes hard to hear about a song and not being able to listen to it yet, you can take a look of the video I took of the show meanwhile the official release of "The Paris Match".


I could have an exclusive preview of the recorded version of "The Paris Match" and that song still gives me goosebumps . I think you would agree with me if I say that Kristyna has an amazing voice. The instrumental parts is really beautiful. The piece of piano gives an additional touch of beauty to the song and I love the saxo part as well. The beginning of the song with only the piano and Kristyna's gorgeous voice is just stunning ! I can wait for you to listen to it. Meanwhile, you can watch the official teaser.


If you like the song, you can already pre-order it on itunes. A percentage of the single sales will go to the charity Centrepoint whom Kristyna is an ambassador for. 


In addition, to celebrate the launch of her new single The Paris Match, Kristyna has teamed up with Dans Le Noir? and the St Pancras Renaissance hotel to offer one fan and a guest the chance to experience a night of pure luxury in London (Worth over £700), including a unique performance by Kristyna! This will be an unforgettable moment !

The competition is open to fans from across the world, just make sure you are free on Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th October 2013 and you can arrange your own transport to London should you be the lucky winner. For all the details about how to win, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment