Thursday, June 20, 2013

Live @ No Man's Land - Part 2 : Kristyna Myles

Nearly a month ago, I told you about the show I went to see at a bar in Villeurbanne, France. Laura Esther has opened Kristyna Myles' show.


I get to know Kristyna's music since nearly two years ago thanks to Charlotte Gomes. I was really glad to have the opportunity to see Kristyna in live. It's quite rare when some of the artists I like and who featured on the blog come here.

Kristyna Myles - "Wouldn't Change A Thing"


The last time Kristyna went in France for a show was 3 years ago. She came here for 2 shows in may, one in Paris and one in Villeurbanne next to Lyon. The show was sucessful. Kristyna had known how to captivate her french audience. 

Kristyna Myles - "Move On"


Her songs are great and Kristyna is even more amazing in a live performance. She performed old songs and songs from her forthcoming album called "Pinch Me Quick" which will be out later this year.

Kristyna Myles - "You've Changed"


You can find all the videos of the show on my youtube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment